29 Fun and FREE April Fools Pranks for Your Friends in the Los Angeles Area
For more information and special deals related to any of the issues on this page, place your cursor over the double-underlined links. All information supplied by Kontera.com.
Aprils Fools Day in Los Angeles…… yes, it is the greatest prankster day of all, and now once again April Fools’ Day in L.A. is upon us. If you didn’t plan the greatest, most YouTube-worthy prank of all time, no worries. You can still fool your Los Angeles friends and family with pranks that require little effort and yield big laughs. (From you, at least.)
1. Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish to prevent it from lathering.
2. Mix Reese Pieces, Skittles and M&Ms into one big bowl.
3. Stuff doughnuts with mayonnaise.
4. Swap the Mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding.
5. Stock your refrigerator with a terrifying “head” in a jar.